TCI Graduate Scholarship Program 2013
Diunggah oleh Humas FTUI/tk (2013-07-08)
What Is It?
Through TCI Graduate Development Program (GDP), PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is offering selected Indonesian university graduates to build professional career with PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia, particularly it aims for providing comprehensive skills, knowledge, and exposure to the graduates to fulfil their responsibilities /roles in the future areas of TCI Business Unit.
What Does It Take?
To apply for PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia Graduate Development Program, the following qualifications should be fulfilled:
1. Fresh Graduates (S1 degree) with maximum of 2 years work experience or final year of completing S1 degree from the following majors:
2. Minimum GPA is 2.80 out of 4.00
3. Willing to be located at any TCI projects / sites
4. Have sound communication skills in English (oral and written) and Bahasa Indonesia
5. Have excellent interpersonal skills
6. Have strong motivation, analytical and problem solving skills; good team work and adaptability
7. Have ability to work under pressure in an internationally and culturally diverse organization
How to Apply?
To take your career to a new level and be involved in this exciting workplace, apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id. Only shortlisted candidates will be processed.
What Do We Offer?